MPAS is a registered 501(c)(3), non-profit, faith-based organization that believes the command Christ gave His disciples of “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature,” is as real for us today as it was for the disciples. We are attempting to live our lives to show by word and deed that we are His disciples. By His example, we endeavor to make disciples, translate the Scriptures, and train teachers and leaders, who in turn reach out to their own people and continue the discipleship process.
• in the word-by-word inspiration and divine authority of the Holy Scriptures.
• in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• in the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, spotless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy; and His personal, imminent, bodily, visible, return for His Church.
• in the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God, and his need of salvation.
• that the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
• that salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works; that every person is responsible to receive salvation by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that a soul once saved can never be lost.
• that the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
• in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
• in the unending life of the saved with the Lord, and the unending punishment of the unsaved.
• in the responsibility of each believer, motivated by the love of Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, to witness for Christ and to live sacrificially for the proclamation of the Gospel into all the world.